Panama Convention Center
Completed in 2020, the Panama Convention Center (PCC) reigns as the largest, most technologically advanced, convention center in the region with a capacity of up to 23,000 guests. The impressive structure is strategically located on the banks of the canal, on Amador road, and stands out for its modern design.
The PCC sits on 13.8 green hectares and boasts 61,175 square meters of configurable and contiguous interior areas. The convention center offers unparalleled panoramic ocean views of the Pacific entrance of the Panama Canal and will soon be further complemented by the new Isla Perico Cruise Terminal.
Only a ten-minute drive from the heart of Panama City, the PCC is close to delicious restaurants, historical sites, and museums like the Biomuseo.
At a Glance
- Exhibition Hall
- 15,400 square meters
- can be divided into three different rooms
- offers 10 loading docks and three drive-in access ramps
- Meeting Rooms
- 16 meeting rooms with 2,400 square meters of space divided into various sizes that can be configured for a multitude of requirements.
- ample pre-function space with modern lighting and beautiful natural views
- Atrium Lobby
- 11,000 square meter
- Banquet Halls
- 4,000 square meters of space (the largest ballroom in Panama)
- can serve 2,000 guests in a banquet setting for dinner, and over 4,000 guests can be organized in a theater-style setting.
- Parking and Transportation
- 1,700 parking spaces with various entrances, including a special area for buses
The PCC team can provide exhibitors and meeting planners with services like electrical, plumbing, telecommunications, compressed air, water supply, drainage, and cleaning to ensure your event is stress-free and successful.